May 3, 2015

I change the WSJT-X v1.3

Hi all

I could tried many times install of wsjt-x v1.4. However, I can not used. As same as error command of v1.4 and 1.5.

Therefore, I tried down grade for v1.3. I can using, no problem. What points is different that I don't understand. But v1.3 can use, v1.4 can not use.

I like WSJT-X software, very easy operation and adif type logbook has. Other JT65-HF models is not type of sdif. So that can not import DX4WIN for original source.

I think WSJT-X is the best JT65 mode software.


Last night, I can start WSJT-X v1.3 that the 30m band had good condition. I called CQ then return from CE. I am very happy, CE was my first time on JT65 mode.

I still try install for v1.4. The error message show hamlib problem. Why hamlib problem ?
I'll analysis this problem today.